Tax Forms

The beginning of the new year is a great time to get your employees information up to date.  Make sure you have current tax forms for all employees.  The Federal W-4 form and State IT-2104 withholding forms should be reflective of the current year in case employees had a tax status change.  Also, you should have an I-9 Form on file for all employees.

Village Payroll can provide you the forms you need and the guidance to fill them out correctly.

Tax Forms
Jeff Linsley 22 January, 2021
Share this post
2020 Changes